I2C Communication mode between Arduino Ethernet and EVAL-ADAU1701MINIZ

Greeting everybody ,

What should I do to get my EVAL-ADAU1701MINIZ's address found by Arduino Ethernet using an I2C communication mode?
I did try using wire library of Arduino Playground - I2cScanner and also i2c library of DssCircuits.com is for sale | HugeDomains to scan i2c device but both failed for Arduino to detect EVAL-ADAU1701MINIZ.

more details of circuits and coding of my project can be found on my post at EngineerZone

Thanks and Regards,
Kal

No link to the used hardware! And in the post you linked to there is no circuit drawing. Please provide the circuit schematics in your post.

Greeting everybody ,

simply by using scanner program, I can get my EVAL-ADAU1701MINIZ's address (which is 0x34) found by Arduino Ethernet using an I2C communication mode. the program can be found here Arduino Playground - I2cScanner

My circuit design is by connecting 3 pins which are SDA pin,SCL pin, (both with 2k resistor to 3.3V pull up and ground pin directly in between two devices of I2C port.

more details can be found here ADAU1701 read problem with I2C (including pictures) - Q&A - SigmaDSP Processors & SigmaStudio Dev. Tool - EngineerZone.

Thanks and Regards,
Kal

Does that mean you have no open questions? I'm asking because the only question you asked in the first post is answered by yourself. BTW, if you still have open questions, we're still missing the link to the hardware you're using.

Dear pylon,

my open questions is closed already so far because the latest question I asked in the first post is answered by myself. BTW, if I still have another open questions I will try to come back!

as requested, if somehow anybody want to try this level converter circuit. as attached.

as for my latest development circuit,already explain in the last my previous post. which is I am connecting the two devices directly on 2 pins I2C port and 1 pin ground without any level converter or level translator.

anyway, thanks pylon,

thanks and best regards
kal