I2C Display not working

Hello! I have been working on an Arduino Due for some time now and decided that it was time to use my 8-pack of OLED displays I had. So I wired the things up GND to GND, VCC to 3V3, SCL to SCL, and SDA to SDA. So, I did that, and eager to try it, flashed the code from the library (LiquidCrystal I2C). Then, sadly it didn't work so I googled and googled until finding hd44780. Ran the diagnostic from that and it told me my I2C was working and didn't call it a display oddly. However, I continued to run the HelloWorld example sketch from the library and it didn't work (didn't flash an error code at me). I also tried connected the 5V pin to VCC on the OLED. I have tried like 5/8 displays in the pack. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in Advance.

(Note: I couldn't find the images of the wiring I took)

Are you sure that the display controller is the hd44780 controller? Can you post a link to the displays that you have or a data sheet or a photo of one?

Copy and post the output from the diagnostic program.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0832GK5SP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 is the amazon link. I would like to note that me trying that other library was out of me googling super hard so I don't know if my board is hd444780.

You have a 128x32 OLED not a character LCD

Install Adafruit_SSD1306 via the IDE Library Manager.
Use this constructor:

Adafruit_SSD1306 display(128, 32, &Wire);

Can I just do display.print/display.println or is there a special thing i need to do?

There should be examples with the Adafruit_SSD1306 library that will show how to use the functions of the library.

Oh wait, figured it out! You can use display.print and display.println!

The I2CexpDiag sketch should have reported "No working LCD devices" since that display is not a hd44780 LCD with a i2c backpack.

Which "HelloWorld" sketch did you run?
If you run the one in the hd44780_I2Cexp i/o class it should blink an LED when the initialization fails.

--- bill

It did blink an LED and I knew it failed.