I2c hang (slave)

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to share variable between esp32 devkit v1(master) with arduino nano(slave).because i have 2.4" mcufriend tft that work perfectly with nano not with esp32,but i wanna print some variable on tft from esp32,i found Easytransfer.h on internet but not work in my case another one I2canything library by Nick gammon.when i do with 1 float everything work fine,but when i try to send 6 float 24 byte it hang after 1-2 hour later.i reset arduino everything start working again.

Thanks,

Is the TFT display a shield ? Can you give a link to it ?
The ESP32 runs at 3.3V and has therefor a 3.3V I2C bus. The Arduino Nano runs at 5V and has therefor a 5V I2C bus. That is a mismatch of voltage levels.
Do you use long wires ? Do you use a cable ? Do you use pullup resistors ? Did you connect the GNDs ?

Starting with version Arduino IDE 1.8.13, there is a timeout function in the Wire library. That might help to reset a crashed I2C bus. However, you should first solve the problem (and then add that timeout for extra safety).

but when i try to send 6 float 24 byte it hang after 1-2 hour later.i reset arduino everything start working again.

Sounds like a RAM problem (out of memory) but you failed to provide the source code of your sketches, so you're the only one who's able to find the error.