I2C OLED Display - First few pixels are cutting out?

Hi, I'm using the U8GLib library to run an I2C OLED display. Sadly, the display came with almost no documentation, so I can't tell exactly what it even is - Troubles of buying from China. So, I loaded up the Hello World sketch, found what I thought was the correct constructor for it:

U8GLIB_SSD1306_128X32 u8g(U8G_I2C_OPT_NONE);

And ran the program. I noticed, however, that the first few pixels on the X axis weren't there...Half of the H in "Hello World" was gone. So, I wanted to see if the same happened on the Y axis...I changed the program so "Hello World" would print at point (0, 0), and nothing printed. If it's relevant, I also notice some noise on the right side of the screen. I attempted to change the size of the constructor, for example, changing it to 122X32, rather than the 128X32 that I was using before...This resulted in even more noise on the bottom of the screen.

Does anyone else have a similar issue, or a fix to this?

Are you certain it is a 1306 controller?

I can't be certain what it is at all, I got it from China with almost no documentation...It comes with a slip that says simply, "Library: U8gLib; 1.3" OLED"

Hi.

Let's see what the creator of the u8glib has to say about it (click !).

Wow, this helped A TON! Actually, it didn't help, it flat out fixed the problem! Thanks! I probably would not have gotten this done without that... The bar on the right is gone, and the two pixels are left, not cut out.

P.S. To anyone reading this with a similar issue, I used

U8GLIB_SH1106_128X64 u8g(U8G_I2C_OPT_NONE);