I2C setup example

Hello All!
I'm a completly noob on coding so maybe this could be a stupid question, but at the moment I haven't find a solution. :disappointed_relieved:

I'm approaching for the very first time the I2C protocol, I'm using an ATTiny 85 board with the TinyWire library.

I've set up the communication between an Arduino Nano, running the I2C scanner, and they communicate.

Now I would like to do the "Hello World" of electronics, turning on a led, sending a code from the Master (the Nano) to the Slave (the ATTiny85).

I've found some examples on the TinyWire library but i'm still confused. :confused:

Please, there is someone who would like to help me?

Many thanks for your time!

I've found some examples on the TinyWire library but i'm still confused

About the value of pi? The meaning of life? Women?

Please, there is someone who would like to help me?

That depends. What DO you need help with? If it is understanding women, forget it.

LOL :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I've abandoned the idea to understand women, so it should be veeeeeery simpler.
The TinyWire libraries have some example like Master_Reciever, Master_Sender ecc.

Summing up the goal is:

Send a caracter, a number, what do you prefere from the Master to the Slave, once the Slave recieve that specific data, turn on or off the led.

Summing up the goal is:

Send a caracter, a number, what do you prefere from the Master to the Slave

So, the master is the sender. Seems sort of obvious which example to use for the master.

once the Slave recieve that specific data

So, the slave is a receiver. I'm going to guess that "etc." means that there is a Slave_Receiver example that might be useful as a starting point.

@OP

So, post codes using code tags (</>) from the examples that you have found for the Master and Slave.