I2C

HI,
I have 2 arduino uno r3 and i try to connect them.I use bluetooth module in one of them and i would like when i press remotexy botton light up on slave arduino.Any help please???

Did you even searched the web for that? Because there are plenty of tutorials for any of these modules you described.

You want some help, here you get it:
First : Check for button press tutorial
Second : Check for Serial Connection between two arduinos tutorial
Third: Bluetooth tutorial (I have no idea why you described bluetooth here... because it has no influence on anything as far as I see)

Good Luck

dr-o:
Did you even searched the web for that? Because there are plenty of tutorials for any of these modules you described.

You want some help, here you get it:
First : Check for button press tutorial
Second : Check for Serial Connection between two arduinos tutorial
Third: Bluetooth tutorial (I have no idea why you described bluetooth here... because it has no influence on anything as far as I see)

Good Luck

I have use some tutorials like this but nothing.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.instructables.com/id/I2C-between-Arduinos/&ved=2ahUKEwjH3_X20ZLpAhUuQhUIHQeMClEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0Q1UGTvM7yGIvqyK-vb-is

I use bluetooth module in one of them

As you have only one Bluetooth module what is communicating with it ?

UKHeliBob:
As you have only one Bluetooth module what is communicating with it ?

I connect Master sda/scl with slave sda/scl and bluetooth module replace all bottons, switch e.g

I connect Master sda/scl with slave sda/scl and bluetooth module replace all bottons, switch e.g

One Bluetooth module on its own will do nothing. It needs to communicate with a second Bluetooth device. What is that device in your case ?

UKHeliBob:
One Bluetooth module on its own will do nothing. It needs to communicate with a second Bluetooth device. What is that device in your case ?

I want communicating Serial..... Bluetooth module is use as control. No bluetooth Connection

Bluetooth module is use as control.

Sorry, but I am not getting this

What exactly is this "Bluetooth module" that you refer to ?
Please provide a link to the device