ICM-20948 SDK out of memory when using DMP

I connect my Arduino Uno R3 with Spakfun 9Dof IMU board which has ICM-20948 on it. I also install the BreakOut library from Sparkfun. I am able to run a few example without turning on DMP. I try to run example 6 with DMP and 9 Quaternion Orientation. To do that, I uncomment line 29 in ICM_20948_C.h as instruction. However, the compiler return following error:

Sketch uses 34972 bytes (108%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 1075 bytes (52%) of dynamic memory, leaving 973 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
Sketch too big; see https://support.arduino.cc/hc/en-us/articles/360013825179 for tips on reducing it.
Compilation error: Error: 2 UNKNOWN: text section exceeds available space in board

I tried to remove print out messages but it still does not have enough space for the sketch. Do you have any idea that can help me get over this situation?

@dungcun258, your topic has been moved to a more suitable location on the forum.

Please post your code (and use code tags please as described in How to get the best out of this forum) and please post links to the non-standard libraries that you use.

Did you follow the link in the error message?

That code was probably intended for a Mega.

If you just want to get orientation angles from the ICM-20948, there are much smaller libraries available. This example uses 17K bytes.