*** SOLUTION POSTED AT POST #2 ***
Tried all the basic debug steps I could find for the past 2 days, gave up and hope you can help.
- 1.8.10 WAS previously working
- Came back to use it, failed
- Installed 1.8.12… failed
- Re-installed a half dozen times, cleaned the registry, tried Java on its own, preferences.txt, libraries, browsed debug output… can’t make sense of it
- Splash makes it to “Preparing Boards…” then the “javaw” download pops up, and hangs there forever. (see pic)
- Debug is 1.8.10, as attached, still failing
Open to suggestions.
20200331 - IDE Fail - DEBUG Log.txt (51.6 KB)
20200331 - IDE Fail - launch4j.log.txt (9.86 KB)