IDE Help

[blushing] I think I found the problem.

The error I found was in the setup section of code,when I assign the pyro output pins…

Here is the error.

// Assign Pyro Firing Pins 
  Serial.println("Assigning pyro firing pins");
  for(int thisPin = 0; thisPin < 7; thisPin++)
 {
   pinMode(PyroPin[thisPin], OUTPUT);
 }

The error is the thisPin < 7 of the for loop statement. There is only 6 ( 0 thru 5) pyro pins. Thus the loop tried to assign PyroPin[6], which is not a valued array element. The result is it screwed up the USB channel and hang.

This is the proper code, that assign the pyro output pins:

/ Assign Pyro Firing Pins 
  Serial.println("Assigning pyro firing pins");
  for(int thisPin = 0; thisPin <= 5; thisPin++)
 {
   pinMode(PyroPin[thisPin], OUTPUT);
 }

Now every thing works properly, with out errors.

Rocket Nut (red faced)

:slight_smile: