ide tools font size/color

Hello,

I have ide 1.8.1 freshly installed on a win 8.1 machine. The text in the compilers/loader window is very small and the avrdude red is even herder to see on a black background. Also, the status at the bottom right is very small. Can anyone tell if and how these can be changed?

I already had this issue once and it disappeared somehow and now here it is again

Attached a screenshot

screen resolution never changed and always 1920x1080

Thanks for your help,

Guy

Oops, seems that the "interface scale" pref item does the trick

If you do want to change the font color, or any other specific thing, here is documentation for various theme settings, such as font attributes, that can be set in the Arduino IDE:

Thank you very much Pert. Another one: I understand that the 6 hex code the color in the order RGB, do you know of a tool to convert a color from a plalet back to this code?

What do you mean by plalet? I assume that's a typo of palette but I'm still not sure what you mean by it. Are you talking about white being RGB value of (255, 255, 255)?

Google "rgb color picker" to get an interactive color palette to RGB values.

pert:
What do you mean by plalet? I assume that's a typo of palette but I'm still not sure what you mean by it. Are you talking about white being RGB value of (255, 255, 255)?

Sorry. i was quick and messy
You were correct, I meant palette
In theme.txt, colors are coded, so I believe with one byte (two hex) per RGB component and I asked about a tool which would map colors to RGB code.

Indeed, as suggested Dave, when goggling there are such converter and a nice and friendly one is here: you pick a base color and you can play with the light/dark scale to get direct rgb codes

Thanks Pert, Thanks Dave