IDE will not open

My IDE just quit working. I have 1.05r2. It was working and then last night I click the icon and I get the splash screen for about 2 seconds and it goes away. I rebooted and it did not help. I uninstalled and reinstalled, did not help. I uninstalled and installed 1.03, did not help. I'm running win 7 64bit. Any ideas? Thanks

Nobody else has seen this problem?

Hi,
since it stopped working for no apparent reason, my guess is that maybe there’s something wrong with your Java JRE. Please open a command line (that’s Windows-key + R, type “cmd” and hit Enter) and run Arduino from in there. It sould work by just typing “arduino.exe” and hitting enter. If there is an error with Java (i.e. something like “java.lang.NullPointerException”), post the output in the CMD window here.

gz John

I get the same thing. No errors, it just pops up and goes away. C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino>arduino.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino>

Hey guys,

i have the same problem. Here is the launch4j.log

CmdLine: J:\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\arduino.exe --l4j-debug WOW64: yes Working dir: J:\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2. Bundled JRE: java Check launcher: J:\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\java\bin\javaw.exe (OK) Add classpath: lib\pde.jar Add classpath: lib\core.jar Add classpath: lib\jna.jar Add classpath: lib\ecj.jar Add classpath: lib\RXTXcomm.jar Launcher: J:\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\java\bin\javaw.exe Launcher args: -Xms128m -Xmx128m -classpath "lib;J:\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\java\lib\tools.jar;lib\pde.jar;lib\core.jar;lib\jna.jar;lib\ecj.jar;lib\RXTXcomm.jar" processing.app.Base Args length: 184/32768 chars Exit code: 1

Noone has a idea?