IDE won't recognize Nano after installing Wacom tablet

Hi.

I have an Arduino Nano, NOT a clone,but an actual, made in Italy, Nano that worked perfectly on my MacBook Air, running Mohave. Recently I purchased a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet to use for online teaching, and now I can't run the Nano. When I view the serial ports the listings are

/dev/cu.BTIntuosPro-M_WacomPaper-5
/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port

It looks like the Arduino IDE thinks the Nano is the Wacom tablet?

Interestingly, I also have a Nano clone from China which has the CH chip, and which worked perfectly before under Mohave, and it still works fine. When I attach the clone I see

/dev/cu.BTIntuosPro-M_WacomPaper-5
/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port
/dev/cu.usbserial-1420

The usbserial-1420 disappears everytime I disconnect the Nano clone, but the BTIntuos is there all the time.

By the way, I do NOT have the Wacom tablet connected at the same time. I last used it yesterday, and I am trying to use the Nano today, and I have rebooted multiple times in between.

As for the drivers, I can find

/Systems/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBFTDI.kext
/Library/Extensions/FTDIK.kext

Is the first one the official Apple driver and the second one is something the Wacom installed? I'm not sure.

I would like to be able to use both Nanos on this MacBook, and I need to use the Wacom for work (not necessarily at the same time). Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rob