Identify Connector for USB 3.0

I've been trying to locate the correct connector on Digikey that would go into this USB 3.0 port which is on the newer next-gen computer motherboards.

Perhaps someone here could help me figure out what specific connector it is? From my understanding I need a 20 pin female connector?

20 pin IDC connector - insulation-displacement connector: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulation-displacement_connector

For USB you need the right cable with shielded twisted pairs I think - these normally come with the motherboard and have a standard USB A socket (s) at the other end.

I tried to look at Digikey for the right shielded cable with no luck. I was able to locate standard ribbon cables. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could find those? It appears to be quite thick, ideally I would need one that is female on both ends since I need the cable to plug into my circuit board design.

The issue is that the cables that I found online have the correct connector I need on one end, but, on the other end, it's for actual USB ports which I do not want.

I want to be able to connect my circuit board to the 20 pin IDC on the motherboard.

on the other end, it's for actual USB ports which I do not want.

Buy the cable online, and cut off the USB bracket end?