Identifying the device apparently used to drive servo motors

Can anyone provide any information regarding this device? I am unable to identify it but I know its purpose is to drive servos. I have been explained that the device is stacked up onto the Arduino.
Link of the images:pictures

The picture leaves the printed web page difficult to read.

Is it simplelabs.co.in ? I get errors trying to connect to that site.
It does look like an arduino shield.
I am curious what is on the other side of the board. Can you post pics of that?
This might be a simple shield to distribute power to servos and connect the arduino pins to the servo signal pins. If so, using a digital multi-meter you can check for continuity between those signal pins and the pins that go into the arduino headers to determine which arduino pins drive which servos.
Or in might have chips on the bottom and be a servo driver like the PCA9685

Thanks for the reply pal!
Yeah, it is simplelabs.co.in and the website isn't working. I didn't know what a shield was, so I was clueless about the device. I shall post the pics when I get to the lab tomorrow morning but I believe there were no chips on the backside. The backside was plain.
I just learnt that to use a shield one must use a library function. But since I don't know what shield is it, which library function should I use.
Kindly help if possible.

If it is a servo driver with chips and other electronics on it, you will likely need a library to use it.

If there are no chips on it, then it is likely a simple way to connect multiple servos to both the signal pin and power/ground pins.

I suspect it is the second one. If so, you can use the servo library as is used in the sweep tutorial.
You do still need to determine which arduino pin is connected to which servo set. A DMM can help with this. Maybe the trace will be visible on the board and you can just follow the trace to determine which pin.

Agree that it probably just provides headers with power, ground and pin connections.

You do still need to determine which arduino pin is connected to which servo set.

That the three-pin headers are labeled D2 ... D13 suggests digital pin numbers.

Thanks a lot,
I figured out how to work with the device. My bad, I didn't connect the input wires properly
(there was some loose connection that had to be fixed with a screwdriver).
I have added the backside of the device.

This might be a simple shield to distribute power to servos and connect the Arduino pins to the servo signal pins

, it is a simple shield as I didn't need to add any library to run the servo.