iDuino/Boarduino designs in gEDA?

Does anyone have editable hardware designs for either the iDuino or USB Boarduino that can be viewed/edited using Free/Open Source Software (FOSS)?

The designs for both (iDuino and USB Boarduino BRD and SCH files) are only available in Eagle format. (There are some PNG and PDF schematics, but they aren't editable for further design.) The SCH and BRD files appear to be binary files, and completely unintelligible. The gEDA tools don't seem to recognize them, either.

Is there any way to convert Eagle format to something gEDA (or any FOSS EDA tool) can import? Or a way to convert Eagle to ANY format ANY FOSS EDA tool can import?

Is there anybody out there who's already done the work to convert these designs to an open format (either mechanically or manually)? If so, that would save me a good bit of work. That's one of the nice things about sharing designs in a community environment.

Both the iDuino and Boarduino designs are relatively simple. (The Arduino Duemilanove isn't much more complex.) I could design a board from the schematics without much effort and post the files for others to use, but the PCB layout would probably differ from the "official" versions.

What's the easiest way, you think, to get FOSS-editable versions of the iDuino/Boarduino designs?

Check the gEDA mailing list archives. A fellow did a gEDA layout and posted a link. IIRC it was in the last few weeks.

(* jcl *)

http://www.wiblocks.com

Check the gEDA mailing list archives. A fellow did a gEDA layout and posted a link. IIRC it was in the last few weeks.

Thanks! I looked that up. It's called GNUduino, and it's a gEDA implementation of Version 3 of the Arduino Single-Sided Serial Board. Most of the archived messages and links RE GNUduino are "fluff". The real GNUduino content is on github.

There's also already a fork of GNUduino on github.