If is doable code need it. Willing to pay

Hi
Unfortunately I am a noob, and I would like to ask if the following is possible and how I could implement it.
I have a serial port (5V-GR-TX-RX) and I want to connect 2 different devices*

I am wondering if the esp32 can "split" the above signal in two signals

Something like this :
from source device to ESP32 tx rx
then from Esp32 tx rx to 1 device tx rx
from Esp32 tx rx to 2 devce tx rx

Basic question: Is this possible?

If this is possible can someone help with the code?

Device 1 = a GPRS modulr
Device 2 = a esp8266 module

Have a look at the available hardware serial ports on the ESP32. Please post the code, and we can help you with it.

aarg:
Have a look at the available hardware serial ports on the ESP32. Please post the code, and we can help you with it.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand what you mean.Can you please explain what you mean to see the "available hardware serial ports on the ESP32"
If I understand right the question in the Esp32 there are 2 ports with tx-rx in the right side and one more in the left side (pins 26-27 if I remember correct) but I am not sure if that you are asking.
This is the ESP32 module I have

Regarding the code I don't have any. Do you mean to connect the esp32 in laptop and post the code that it has right now? (I think not)

If you are that much lost, I suggest you have a moderator move this post to the Gigs and Collaborations sub forum, where you can ask someone to write it for you.

Thanks
I hope someone can move it there, or later I will open a new thread.
From what I understand though, it is possible to achieve it, yes?

user_anonimos:
Thanks
I hope someone can move it there, or later I will open a new thread.
From what I understand though, it is possible to achieve it, yes?

If there are enough hardware serial ports, or one or more of the devices baud rate is low enough to use software serial, then yes.

aarg:
If there are enough hardware serial ports, or one or more of the devices baud rate is low enough to use software serial, then yes.

the first device is this one
the second is a wemos d1 mini pro

the source is a Paradox SP6000 alarm system

I need to connect both in Paradox. The first one to sent data to the security center and the second with mqtt to my home automation system.

Will it work?

Why do you need two wifi devices, ESP32 and ESP8266? Can you provide a simple box and line diagram of the system?

I know it could be done without esp8266, but I already have coded it and I would need different code for esp32

I know that esp8266 works so I think it would be easier for me to keep it this way.
This is how I think it should be

The code I have in esp8266 is here

Right now they both work but not simultaneously :frowning:

OP's diagram

Again, nobody here is going to write code for such a complicated system for free. You haven't even got a functional specification so it would take hours of back and forth with you just to begin.

aarg:
Again, nobody here is going to write code for such a complicated system for free. You haven't even got a functional specification so it would take hours of back and forth with you just to begin.

Thanks, so can I ask in Gigs and Collaborations with a paid option?

if it is in reasonable price.
please see here what I need.

**if it is possible also a moderator could merge here these threads?

Threads merged, as requested.