I'll admit it, I need help

Hi there, my name is Ben. In short, I have a great idea for something I want to make and sell, but I severely lack in the skills required to produce this great idea. SO! I am here asking for assistance/ collaboration with someone who knows their way around Arduino, electronics, and coding. If you are such a person and (preferably) live in the area between L.A. and San Diego, please let me know. Possible short term payment with definite long term payment.

Hello Ben,

I dont live in the USA but most of my clients are from there. I would love to say that I have the skills you are looking for but I have no idea what they are. Obviously I am well versed in Arduino, Electronics and writing Firmware. I have no idea what other skills you might be looking for. Perhaps if you where a little more specific about your requirments I could give you a definitive answer.

Take a look at my website WWW.EmbeddedAT.com and decide if I have what you need. Then please feel free to get in touch for a chat about your project.

I work with quite a few start-up companies getting idea off the ground and into production ready designs. I also like having long term relationships with my clients and since the payment is long term that sounds most likely.

Cheers Pete.