I'm in doubt arduino communication with model nRF24L01p

: smiley-confuse: Doubt in general, it is with me that I carry out communication between two Arduinos.

hello I'm lucy I'm screwed :o :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

At the moment I have two nRF24L01p modules, I have tried several communication libraries but I did not have a satisfactory result.
For a previous moment I thought I had mounted wrong Electrical circuit,but I found a library that managed to carry out communication operation.
so new questions arose, the library does not have much information on the internet and so I would like to ask if the problem is with the library or my knowledge and also how should I make this communication. ???

Mudelo

LINK: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

My problem is this communication with two modules, I can transmit information and store but I cannot return this value to the previous Arduino

Algarit :

Link: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

LINK: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
:cold_sweat: :confused:
with this Algorithm I can test the modules, but my problem is to return the value of this algorithm.

So don't limit yourself to this library or lack of knowledge.

like I would like seclusion to send a value, if you need to return this value to the previous Arduino.

all answers are welcome, which helps me thank you very much :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

I just went through this too. After days of research and trial and error I found that even though there was continuity there was something keeping the shield I was using from working properly with the nrf24.

Read (dont skim) this article, Simple nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz transceiver demo , and pay special attention to reply #29.

The top two things that cause problems when new users use those radios are lack of 3.3V power and wiring problems. The simple rf24 tutorial addresses both problems. On the second page of the tutorial is a program to test the connection between the radio module and the Arduino.

Also check out this thread .... [u]click here[/u]