I'm not a robot

I use an account, which is a couple of years old, has some thousand hand-made posts and has "earned" several hundred "karma" points.

Now a robot shows me some silly pictures when I log in. Anybody able to stop that silly thing from annoying me?

So your current profile is a "SECOND" account ?

Have you changed ISP ?

Do you use a VPN ?

michael_x: Now a robot shows me some silly pictures when I log in. Anybody able to stop that silly thing from annoying me?

Stay logged in ?

When you try to re-log in to your account how can the system know that it is not some robot masquerading as you?

...R

michael_x: Now a robot shows me some silly pictures when I log in.

I've never seen such a not-a-robot bouncer. Can you post a shot?

Grieets

Gregor

I think michael-x is a robot.

I mean, if you got nothing to hide ...

gregorss: I've never seen such a not-a-robot bouncer. Can you post a shot?

Curious as well.

Only (little) annoyance that I have is that I occasionally have to login again since SSO was implemented. Login seems to expire after a certain time.

sterretje: Curious as well.

Only (little) annoyance that I have is that I occasionally have to login again since SSO was implemented. Login seems to expire after a certain time.

It does, but my browser presents the login screen with my information already filled in. And it never asks me if I'm a robot. And how Asimov is that?

Hey Internet, robots can lie!

Can't reproduce any more. Now it behaves as before: usually I remain logged in, but after a while (some days) I have to log in again, my browser fills in my credentials into the login form, and the forum.arduino.cc site accepts it immediately.

I think michael-x is a robot

who knows for sure? and what's the difference? what is easier to bear: artificial intelligence or human stupidity?

michael_x:

who knows for sure? and what's the difference? what is easier to bear: artificial intelligence or human stupidity?

``` beep! ```

... boop. :sob: