I'm stuck in my Project.

TomGeorge: Hi,Okay mate, good that you have seeked out some sources to learn from. Is there anybody at the High School , teacher or students that have any programming experience or would like to learn with you?

That's the problem, i don't have any friend who is interesten in programming. Except one guy who learns PHP (like me) and C++.

TomGeorge: A Science or Physics or Maths subject is good for programming.

I'am actually good in math. Physic starts to be my love, but you know she is hard and Challenging.

TomGeorge: Even program the arduino to do maths equations. I haven't tried it on the Arduino, but many many years ago, my first Basic programs were in High School, and we did the Solution to Quadratic Equation.

Actually i did the same equation in 2-nd class/year. But using PHP. We did a lot of diffrent equation on this subject. I will try to do baby steps in programming Arduino. Slowly but efficiently. Thanks for advices!

I will try to do baby steps in programming Arduino.

That is the way to do it. Try blinking LEDs, then use switches, then control motors. Even once you have learnt the basics build your projects up and test them step by step. If you know the individual units of your project work then it is much easier to find and fix any problems that arise. If instead you do a whole load of programming and a whole load of wiring and then when you switch your robot on it fails it will be a nightmare to sort out.

Also take care not to damage your Arduino for example by taking too much power from it.

English seems to be your second language so you are really doing very well. Good luck with the project.

Pick your Arduino board. Pick the easier example you find on the net and have parts available. Do it.

Stay away from robots “following lines” or “avoiding obstacles” - I have seen few beginners giving up Arduino entirely after struggling to make them work. I have one line-follower on the shelves above my desk and I am not going to open that box to the time I will know wiring and coding simple sensors, knowing I2C, EEPROMs and some other parts I have a particular interest in. I confess is time consuming.

Unless a dramatic error occurs (highly un-probable but not impossible), using sensors is not going to damage anything.

Yet, don’t take this like a rule! Once I connected 5V to GND of my breadboard source, by mistake. I was tired and all those jumpers around… fortunately I disconnected it in time and no damage happens.

To many people I talk to consider that Arduino is a magic box: it will be sufficient to open that box, wiring some connectors, copy codes and Bum! We get a Star Treck robot cooking the breakfast and kissing goodnight…

I found Arduino is just a way to learn, not a substitute to learning.

Have fun!