In need some informations for IOT

Hello i want to ask cuz i dont see any project like tha i want to do , i want to check 3-4 different tanks who have like petroil water etc etc with wirless communication based on nrfl or esp modules
Actually i wanna check the level of the liquids in those tanks im not sure about multiple tanks i mean to check more than 3 or more

Thanx in advance

When ever i try to connect my We mos d1 to wifi it doesn’t connect and shows strange symbols can any one help why is nt connecting i use the same baud 115200

Moosabxtpp:
When ever i try to connect my We mos d1 to wifi it doesn’t connect and shows strange symbols can any one help why is nt connecting i use the same baud 115200

Hello,
Be sure that you selected the right port and board (from Tools).

VasileiosLogas:
Hello i want to ask cuz i dont see any project like tha i want to do , i want to check 3-4 different tanks who have like petroil water etc etc with wirless communication based on nrfl or esp modules
Actually i wanna check the level of the liquids in those tanks im not sure about multiple tanks i mean to check more than 3 or more

Thanx in advance

Maybe produce a sketch of what you are trying to achieve? Sounds ambitious for your first project.
I’m not sure how you would sense petrol levels, surely intrinsically safe level switches or the like would be needed?

The Wemos mini D1 is a good little starter esp in my opinion.