include library

Hey

I’m trying to use a robot program for my line following robot, but I always get an error when I try to use it.

I think it is something with the library. The program can’t find this library “#include <ArduinoRobot.h>”.
Maybe I have to download this library or something else?

Can someone help me with this!

grtz

quikri97: Hey

I'm trying to use a robot program for my line following robot

where do you get your robot program? and where do you place your library?

I can not explain to my understanding.

I have started with the basic program from arduino. (program can you find below)

But when I want to download it to my arduino it will give an error like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp: In constructor ‘RobotControl::RobotControl()’:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: ‘LCD_CS’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: ‘DC_LCD’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: ‘RST_LCD’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp: In member function ‘void RobotControl::begin()’:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: ‘MUXA’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: ‘MUXB’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: ‘MUXC’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: ‘MUXD’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:19: error: ‘MUX_IN’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:22: error: ‘BUZZ’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:25: error: ‘Serial1’ was not declared in this scope

voorbeeld_line_following.ino (2.08 KB)

I'm try to build this robot with a arduino uno. But the standard program from arduino him self isn't working.

Who have some ideas?

Thanks

I'm trying to use a robot program for my line following robot

Do you have the official Arduino robot? If not, you are wasting your time trying to use the ArduinoRobot library. If you do, and you are using the correct version of the IDE and the correct board setting, the code would compile.