incoming signal from an independent RF transmitter to and RF receiver @arduino

hello i'm rod

i'm trying to write a code which involves using a RF transmitter omitting a signal, which is going to be independent from any kind of arduino, just have a power supply to make the RF transmitter produce the signal, and have the RF receiver on the arduino and obtain the incoming signal, and work from there.

rodluiton01:
hello i'm rod

i'm trying to write a code which involves using a RF transmitter omitting a signal, which is going to be independent from any kind of arduino, just have a power supply to make the RF transmitter produce the signal, and have the RF receiver on the arduino and obtain the incoming signal, and work from there.

That is a very curious project. Please supply links to both the transmitter and the receiver. What is the purpose of your project and are trying to ask a question?

Paul

sorry if i didn't specified myself
my project consist in simulating a lighting intersection(the red, and green, traffic lights) which involve using emergency vehicle or simulated on a small prototype, approaching an intersection. the idea is that when ever and emergency vehicle approach the intersection it would transmit a signal using a RF transmitter, to to and RF receiver on the intersection, once is detected the algorithm would change the all traffic lights to red in order for the traffic to stop and the emergency vehicle to proceed freely.
it's possible for the transmitter be independent just using a power supply?

rodluiton01:
sorry if i didn't specified myself
my project consist in simulating a lighting intersection(the red, and green, traffic lights) which involve using emergency vehicle or simulated on a small prototype, approaching an intersection. the idea is that when ever and emergency vehicle approach the intersection it would transmit a signal using a RF transmitter, to to and RF receiver on the intersection, once is detected the algorithm would change the all traffic lights to red in order for the traffic to stop and the emergency vehicle to proceed freely.
it's possible for the transmitter be independent just using a power supply?

A signal contains information. A carrier is just a RF field with NO information. Where would the information come from to modulate your transmitter?

Have you researched the current legal way emergency vehicles signal traffic lights?

Paul

rodluiton01:
it would transmit a signal using a RF transmitter

Most RF transmitters are actually a combination of a microprocessor and a wireless device. For example an Arduino coupled with an nRF24L01+ transceiver.

…R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial