incorrect image bug: arduino mega.

on the page http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardMega2560 clicking the mega 2560 front picture shows me the rear image. might be a browser cookie problem, but I tried on 2 so it is probably a website error.

The pages used to show the front image only. Clicking the front image showed the back side. Now the page shows both the front and back, so clicking the ONE picture shows the back.

What did you expect it to show? Dancing girls?

If you claim that there is a problem, you should describe what you think the problem is.

clicking the mega 2560 front picture shows me the rear image.

This does not look like a statement of a problem.

PaulS:
The pages used to show the front image only. Clicking the front image showed the back side. Now the page shows both the front and back, so clicking the ONE picture shows the back.

What did you expect it to show? Dancing girls?

If you claim that there is a problem, you should describe what you think the problem is.

clicking the mega 2560 front picture shows me the rear image.

This does not look like a statement of a problem.

why do you keep answering my questions with questions?
fine. go to the link. you see the picture with the top down view? click that. I guess it is MEANT to show it enlarged, looking at the URL: http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/ArduinoMega2560_r2_front.jpg but instead it shows the back(bottom) view of the board, just like the 2nd image’s link.

I repeat, it may be something with my computer, but I tried on 2 different browsers.

Why does anyone ask questions? To find out more details.

AWOL: Why does anyone ask questions? To find out more details.

do you have the same problem? because I am having the feeling that I am the only one having this problem, explaining people being confused about the problem, because I suspect they have tried it, and not having the same result.

Quote from: AWOL on 27-10-2011, 17:35:15 Why does anyone ask questions? To find out more details. do you have the same problem?

Oh! The irony! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OK. here is a video of the problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1SVat5wyb8

What would you like done about the "problem"?

The pages used to show a top view only. The top view image was a link to the bottom view.

Now the page shows a top AND bottom view. The top and bottom view image (there is only one) is still a link to the bottom view.

I suppose we could recommend firing the person that did not remove the link tag from the image, but that seems a bit drastic for such a minor issue.

So, I'll repeat my initial question. What do you want done?

personaly, I thought clicking the image was supposed to enlarge that image. looking at the URL, it looks like it is meant to be the top view, but the picture is of the bottom.

in this fourm section I found people reporting typos, so I thought this might be where you can report bugs.

I know it is just a minor issue, but typos are also minor. I just wanted to do good.

PaulS: What do you want done?

have it fixed? isn't that the reason for bug reports? If for whatever reason it is too hard (I do not have the correct full sized image, or the camera to take one) to fix, just leave it, but know it is there. I really do not get how this is hard to understand, and I am sorry for whatever confusion I may have caused or be causing. If I am, please tell me what I am doing wrong so that I do not need to answer 20 or so questions before getting an obvious answer.