Incubator project. stepper motor help.

Hi All !

I´am building an egg incubator using arduino to control the Temperature + Humidity + Egg rotation .

What i have:

Arduino ks0240 EASY plug controller
ks0034 DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
ks0137 EASY plug 1602 I2C Module (Displaying temperature in celsius, humidity % )
ks0140 5V Stepper Motor
4-channel Relay Module for Arduino ( 1º channel controls heater , 2º channel controls fan , 3º channel controls humidificator , 4 channel is empty)

After reseaching the forum and learning a bit i now can control the temperature an humidity to the levels i would like , but i don´t know how to control the Stepper motor to rotate 60 degrees every 60 minutes so the egg will rotate.

Study´s show that if the egg is rotated ~60 degress every 60 minutes there´s an 80% increase of hatching.

How can i accomplish this task?

Thanks !

What have you tried? Do you have the stepper driving hardware ready?

Count how many steps you have in 60 degrees. Then calculate the time per step (i.e. 60 minutes / #steps).
On the software side of, just start a timer (à la Blink Without Delay) with the delay you calculated previously, and take a step each time.

Pieter

What have you tried? Do you have the stepper driving hardware ready?

Count how many steps you have in 60 degrees. Then calculate the time per step (i.e. 60 minutes / #steps).
On the software side of, just start a timer (à la Blink Without Delay) with the delay you calculated previously, and take a step each time.

Pieter

Have you looked at this?