I am using 1.0.5. I have loaded a sketch which calls a number of library programmes I have used a similar sketch which does not throw up errors. The sketch is sensornet an NRF24 mesh program written by maniacbug.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- Example of a sensor network
- This sketch demonstrates how to use the RF24Network library to
- manage a set of low-power sensor nodes which mostly sleep but
- awake regularly to send readings to the base.
- The example uses TWO sensors, a ‘temperature’ sensor and a ‘voltage’
- To see the underlying frames being relayed, compile RF24Network with
- #define SERIAL_DEBUG.
- The logical node address of each node is set in EEPROM. The nodeconfig
- module handles this by listening for a digit (0-9) on the serial port,
- and writing that number to EEPROM.
// This is for git version tracking. Safe to ignore
#define TAG “Unknown”
// Pin definitions
#define PLATFORM “Getting Started board”
// Pins for radio
const int rf_ce = 9;
const int rf_csn = 10;
// Pins for sensors
const int temp_pin = A2;
const int voltage_pin = A3;
// Pins for status LED, or ‘0’ for no LED connected
const int led_red = 0;
const int led_yellow = 0;
const int led_green = 0;
// Button to control modes
const int button_a = 4;
// What voltage is a reading of 1023?
const unsigned voltage_reference = 5 * 256; // 5.0V
This is the line which causes the error.
I cannot find any solutions to this problem In truth I do not know what a initializer is and type is not explained in arduino reference. Any help would be appreciated