Install drivers for Arduino SAM Boards without internet

I am trying to install the drivers for Arduino SAM Boards (32-Bits ARM Cortex-M3) on a laptop that cannot be connected to the internet.

I have downloaded arduino-1.6.12-windows.exe on a separate computer, and installed it on the laptop, but when i try to use boards manager to install the drivers it requires the internet.

Is there any way that I can install the drivers for this board?

You should also be able to download the boards files from the git repo to a usb drive and drop them into the required location.

Ballscrewbob:
You should also be able to download the boards files from the git repo to a usb drive and drop them into the required location.

That's the Arduino SAMD Boards repository, the Arduino SAM Boards repository is part of the IDE repository.It's actually not so simple as that. The repository only has the hardware definitions and libraries. You also need to install the tools. It's muich easier to get the URLs for the required files from the Arduino Boards Manager index:
downloads.arduino.cc/packages/package_index.json

The easiest way to do it is to install Arduino SAM Boards on a different Windows computer that has access to the internet and then transfer that installation on your laptop. Is that possible? The other option is to manually install the files on the laptop but that requires a specific folder structure to be created so it's more complicated and difficult. Either way, I can give you instructions for how to proceed.