install pyaudio

I want to install pyaudio in the YUN but i failed

i try to use filezilla to upload the pyaudio file and run my test.py on my yun

test.py only has 1 line: import pyaudio

but it still failed ,it said "Please build and install the PortAudio Python bindings first."

the following code is i use "pip install pyaudio" and error.

root@arduino:~# pip install pyaudio
Collecting pyaudio
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/pip/vendor/requests/packag es/urllib3/util/ssl.py:318: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, whi ch can cause validation failures. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python t o solve this. For more information, see urllib3 2.0.0.dev0 documentation /security.html#snimissingwarning.
SNIMissingWarning
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/pip/vendor/requests/packag es/urllib3/util/ssl.py:122: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object i s not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and ma y cause certain SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of P ython to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en /latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
InsecurePlatformWarning
Using cached PyAudio-0.2.11.tar.gz
Installing collected packages: pyaudio
Running setup.py install for pyaudio ... error
Complete output from command /usr/bin/python -u -c "import setuptools, token ize;file='/tmp/pip-build-4hdEnc/pyaudio/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open' , open)(file);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(cod e, file, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-FPnXH0-record/install-record.tx t --single-version-externally-managed --compile:
running install
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib.linux-mips-2.7
copying src/pyaudio.py -> build/lib.linux-mips-2.7
running build_ext
building '_portaudio' extension
creating build/temp.linux-mips-2.7
creating build/temp.linux-mips-2.7/src
mips-openwrt-linux-uclibc-gcc -fno-strict-aliasing -Os -pipe -mips32r2 -mtun e=mips32r2 -fno-caller-saves -fhonour-copts -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable - msoft-float -DNDEBUG -Os -pipe -mips32r2 -mtune=mips32r2 -fno-caller-saves -fhon our-copts -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -msoft-float -fPIC -I/usr/include/p ython2.7 -c src/_portaudiomodule.c -o build/temp.linux-mips-2.7/src/_portaudiomo dule.o
unable to execute mips-openwrt-linux-uclibc-gcc: No such file or directory
error: command 'mips-openwrt-linux-uclibc-gcc' failed with exit status 1

Command "/usr/bin/python -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;file='/tmp/pip-b uild-4hdEnc/pyaudio/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(file);code=f .read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, file, 'exec'))" i nstall --record /tmp/pip-FPnXH0-record/install-record.txt --single-version-exter nally-managed --compile" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-4hdEnc/pyaud io/