INSTALLED bootloader but no HEARTBEAT [ATMEGA328P]

Hi,

i succesfully uploaded ATMEGA328-16 MHz bootloader on breadboard atmega328. And it works fine.

But for my project, because of power saving and lack of space, i want to use internal clock.

After downloading atmega328-8Mhz hardware configuration from arduino site (https://www.arduino.cc/en/uploads/Tutorial/breadboard-1-6-x.zip), i bootloaded it to my breadboard.
And here goes the problem.

Arduino IDE didn't gave me any error, or anything, it just gave me message: bootloader uploaded (or something like that).

After that I connected LED to 13 pin and for some strange reason my LED blinks slowly (like in that sketch where delay is 1000 ms). Before uploading internal oscillator bootloader i didn't have any program in flash because previous bootloader delete it. So i don't know how this get in my flash.

So my LED is blinking, and i disconnected crystal oscillator and it works without it. But when i reset my chip with button it doesn't blink 3 times in short, it just continue to blink as i write above.

Also i'm unable to upload any program with serial port.

I'm using atmega2560 as programator and IDE 1.8.2, but i tried with 1.6.0, 1.6.1, 1.6.3, 1.6.11, 1.6.5
and also with Nick Gammon sketch (Gammon Forum : Electronics : Microprocessors : Atmega bootloader programmer). And for all of these i get same result, i don't need to use external oscillator, but i can't upload anything or get bootloader heartbeat.

HELP ME PLEASE, i'm desperate, i didn't slept for 23 hours.

Thank you,
Matija

(deleted)

Yes, i tried hundred of times. With 16Mhz bootloader it works, but with 8Mhz i can't upload anything.

I'm getting this error:
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding

Tnx.