Integration of PlatformIO library manager to Arduino IDE

Hey,

I wrote an interesting article Integration of PlatformIO library manager to Arduino IDE. I thought for a while, that we can integrate Arduino IDE with http://platformio.ikravets.com/#!/lib via API. I mean real "Library Manager" with GUI inside Arduino IDE.

What do you think about it?

Hi ikravets, Good work ! I like your project because is a useful library manager not only for Arduino but also for others platforms such as the MSP430 and TIVA C boards. Another good things is that you can integrate platformio with different IDEs and i have also seen on the PlatformIO site that there are quite few libraries. I suggest you to add other sensor libraries and to extend platformio features to other boards and microcontrollers however in general is a very useful and easy library manager.

@BiagioMkr, thanks a lot for your comment!

BiagioMkr: I suggest you to add other sensor libraries

I'm working on it. Which are the popular libraries are not presented in PlatformIO Registry ?

BiagioMkr: ...and to extend platformio features to other boards and microcontrollers however in general is a very useful and easy library manager.

I've contacted MBED today. Would be great to integrate theirs platforms to PlatformIO.