Intel Galileo

I'm wondering if its feasible to use a pc to program variables within a program, running on a galileo, through a web interface? Also wondering if I can have multiple galileos connected to each other over ethernet? I'm new to the arduino platform. I'm used to programming microchip 8-bit processors in assembly language. Thanks

Jason

I'm wondering if its feasible to use a pc to program variables within a program, running on a galileo, through a web interface?

No. It would be possible to send data to the galileo, and have it assign the values to the variables.

Also wondering if I can have multiple galileos connected to each other over ethernet?

No. You can have multiple galileos talking to one server, or responding to one client. The ethernet concept involves clients making requests of servers. It does not form a network by itself. That is your job.

I'm new to the arduino platform.

The galileo is not an Arduino.

I thank you for your reply. I'm new to all of this. We are just looking for a new platform for some projects we want to do. I see you are in Seattle. I'm from Missouri, but I'm staying in Kirkland WA for training, Thanks again.

Jason

j_da_fox: We are just looking for a new platform for some projects we want to do.

If you describe the projects you are likely to get much more useful answers. Asking questions about imaginary solutions limits us in what we can do.

...R