Interface a ic with an arduino

can someone look at this data sheet and tell me if i can read something from this ic with the arduino.
http://www.holtek.com.tw/documents/10179/11842/HT66F002_0025_003_004v180.pdf

i specifically mean this chip "HT66F004/HT66V004 20 SOP-A/SSOP-A/DIP-A"

it is a cheap 5 dollar water conductivity pen. i want to read the sensor this chip is connected to with a arduino. it has a small lcd that displays the numbers on the pen. i would instead like to be able to read it some way with the arduino?

Yes and no. That chip seems to be a complete processor, much like the Arduino's 328P. Yes you can talk to it if it's been programmed to talk to you.

For me, I'd try to find the actual sensor chip and its datasheet. If there's no sensor and the chip's analog inputs are used, then it's possible that you can do it on an Arduino anyway.

MorganS:
Yes and no. That chip seems to be a complete processor, much like the Arduino's 328P. Yes you can talk to it if it's been programmed to talk to you.

For me, I'd try to find the actual sensor chip and its datasheet. If there's no sensor and the chip's analog inputs are used, then it's possible that you can do it on an Arduino anyway.

will while following the traces on the circuit board it appears that the sensor is fed 3v from the batteries. then the other end of the sensor is soldered to pin 15 on that chip the "PA5/AN4/VREF" pin. wouldnt it be easier to just do the analog conversion on the arduino? is that what the "PA5/AN4/VREF" pin does is read the voltage and convert that to digital?

also there is no datasheet on this meter and the sensor is what appears to be 2 properly spaced pieces of titanium

PA5/AN4/VREF can be configured to do at least 3 different things. That's why it has 3 names. From the outside, it is impossible to tell what it is configured as.

Most likely it is an analog input, but they could be doing something clever by operating it in its VREF mode.

MorganS:
PA5/AN4/VREF can be configured to do at least 3 different things. That's why it has 3 names. From the outside, it is impossible to tell what it is configured as.

Most likely it is an analog input, but they could be doing something clever by operating it in its VREF mode.

how can i just use the bare sensor and get the math to make this thing read. i have a calibration solution to help me get the numbers right but i dont know how to get the numbers or calculate the resistor.

i have a cheap water conductivity pen that has a broken lcd screen and i was able to disassemble the meter and recovery the sensor in working order. the sensor is no more that 2 metal probes that measure conductivity via a reference voltage. my question is how can i calculate the resistor and math in the code to make this work. i could feed this sensor 3.0v and read the voltage on the other end but i dont know how to make sense of the number. i can however make a know calibration solution to help me calibrate the numbers?

the sensor is basically this https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/SparkFun-Electronics/SEN-13322/?qs=WyAARYrbSnberEHb08L3VQ%3D%3D&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrLCQwrOw2gIVBglpCh1h2gKQEAQYASABEgKdW_D_BwE