Interface auduino and ESP8266 for connecting to internet

I need your help for doing project related to IOT. I want to know ESP8266 can send multiple sensors values to cloud or not. help me, how to interface sensors and ESP8266 with auduino. Thanks in advance. And also tell how to write code.

You'll need to provide more details.

anil801999:
how to interface sensors and ESP8266 with auduino.

What exactly does "auduino" mean to you in that statement? Are you talking about an Arduino board or the Arduino IDE? If the former, which board?

anil801999:
And also tell how to write code.

It usually doesn't work like that around here. That is way too general of a request and makes you sound quite lazy. There is a tremendous amount of information available to you. So you do some research and make some effort at writing your own code. Then if you get stuck along the way come here with specific questions and we'll try to answer them. We're here to help you learn, not to spoon feed you.

My question is can we send multiple sensors values through esp8622 to any cloud servers.

anil801999:
My question is can we send multiple sensors values through esp8622 to any cloud servers.

yes

Google "thingspeak esp8266". Or substitute the name of any other cloud IOT website. Thingspeak.com is just one of many similar websites.