Interfaced ADS124S08 EVM with arduino and logging data to SD card problem

Hello sir,

I have tried logging the data of ADS124S08 evaluation module(24 bit ADC) to SD card using arduino using SPI , but data is not logging to a file which is present in SD card. I have attached my code here. I am using voltage source (6V) as a input to evaluation module. But I am able to get the data from ADS124S08 using arduino but logging is not happening. Please help.

Thanks

Regards

Sushmita Chaudhary

ADS124S08_EVM.txt (1.68 KB)

Supersonic_20:
Hello sir,

I have tried logging the data of ADS124S08 evaluation module(24 bit ADC) to SD card using arduino using SPI , but data is not logging to a file which is present in SD card. I have attached my code here. I am using voltage source (6V) as a input to evaluation module. But I am able to get the data from ADS124S08 using arduino but logging is not happening. Please help.

Thanks

Regards

Sushmita Chaudhary

I’m only learning myself. However I just finished a sketch that reads a MAX31855 temperature board and writes the data to the SD Card.

I used the library SdFat by Bill Grieman (found on Github).

From what I tell you will need both these libraries.

#include <SPI.h>
#include <SD.h> // I used #include<SdFat.h> after installing it in the Arduino library.

Also I would run the SD examples from the arduino IDE (file / examples / sd) to prove the board is working and is connected correctly.

Hope this helped.