Interfacing a rf reader and a gsm module possible?

is it possible to interface a rf reader comes with TTL Pins directly without rs232 and a gsm module with rs232?if so which pins i should use and is there any LIBRARIES available...?plz help me.

Yes it is possible, changing pins will not make a differance. You need to post way more information about your setup for any meaningfull reply.

the RFID READER must read a number present from tag and it should be compared identity number received through the GSM MODULE (a MESSAGE).

You need to post way more information about your setup for any meaningfull reply.

In no way does that count as more information. We need to know:- What sort of Arduino you are using. What sort of RFID reader are you using, with a like to data sheet or at least the website you are getting it from. What software has you used? Can you post it. How does your question relate to the title of this thread, you don't mention any interference in the body of your posts.

Indeed what exactly is your question?

dear sir ,Actually i was asked to do a mini project from my university and my mini project needs a rfid reader and gsm module so i was looking for a micro controller to interface both of them.i think interfacing using arduino is easy . What sort of Arduino you are using. i aws planning to use arduino uno.and my question is :is uno developement board is enough to interface both these things What sort of RFID reader are you using, with a like to data sheet or at least the website you are getting it from. RFID TTL-NSK 125 SERIES.NSKELECTRONICS which comes with ttl output.i think that ttl output is compatible with arduino What software has you used? Can you post it. errr..i dint understand? How does your question relate to the title of this thread, you don't mention any interference in the body of your posts. and regarding GSM module what should i use?

First you need to choose your GSM module and see how that interfaces. There are two possible options SPI and serial. If you chose a serial one then you will be better off with an Arduino Mega because that has more than one serial port and you can use one for the reader and one for the GSM module.

Alternative you can use software serial to emulate a port on the UNO for the RFID reader and use the real serial port for the GSM module.

Yes TTL serial signals can be connected directly to the arduino.