Interfacing CH376s with Arduino Nano Every

I am trying to interface CH376S with Arduino to send the data to USB connected to CH376S module I am using a USB 2.0 with storage capacity of 16GB , I have also formatted the USB to FAT32 . I am using Ch376msc library which I have downloaded from Arduino Library Manager ,From that library I am using basicUsageSoftSerial example , I Connected RX of CH376S module to pin 6 of Arduino Nano every and TX of CH376S module to pin 7 of Arduino Nano every .When i upload the program ,the program is getting uploaded without any error and when I attach the USB to the module I get Fash is Attached . I am able to Create a TEXT file and append data to USB and also read data from the USB via Arduino Serial Monitor but when i connect to same USB to my Computer i don't see any TEXT file in the USB, I am not able to figure out what the issue is ?

pins 6 and 7? Serial1 is RX/TX (0/1)

i am using SoftSerial

Hi, this is a known problem with these modules. I assume you got one with old firmware. Try to format the USB drive with this application. More information on the GitHub page.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.