Interfacing Razor IMU with ARDUINO mega2560

Hi,

Iam trying to interface Razor imu from sparkfun with Arduino mega2560. Iam using a logic level shifter for this purpose. I have done the connections as shown below.

ARDUINO MEGA IMU
RX0-------------------TX0
TX0-------------------RX1
3.3v------------------3.3v
GND------------------GND

Iam using the firmware code i got from https://github.com/ptrbrtz/razor-9dof-ahrs/wiki/Tutorial . When iam connecting the IMU to a 3.3v FTDI breakout board and inturn connecting that to my laptop through usb, everything is working fine. The serial monitor is showing the output. But when iam interfacing IMU with ARDUINO MEGA2560 as shown above , it is not working. MEGA is not recieving any serial data from IMU. Is there anything that i have to modify in the firmware code? or do i have to connect the DTR and CTS pins of IMU to any pins on MEGA and accordingly make some changes in the code?

Please help me..
Thank you in advance..

use Serial1 (pin 18/19)

Thank you for the reply.. I used RX1 and TX1. Now Arduino is receiving some serial messages. But when viewed through serial monitor, it shows some value almost constant even if i rotate or change the orienation of the IMU? The code iam using is given below :

float val;
int ledpin = 13;
void setup()
{
Serial.begin(57600);
Serial1.begin(57600);
pinMode(13,OUTPUT);
}

void loop()
{
if (Serial1.available())
{
val = Serial1.read();
digitalWrite(ledpin,HIGH);
Serial.println(val);
delay(1000);
digitalWrite(ledpin,LOW);
delay(1000);
}
}

The values which the serial monitor is showing is not the actual output of the IMU... Serial monitor is showing some random values..
Please help me..

We dont know which exact component u're using.. Link do datasheet?
if it is serial 57600 baud. Try just dump the output. Increase serial speed, no delay

char val;
int ledpin = 13;
void setup() 
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Serial1.begin(57600);
  pinMode(13,OUTPUT);
}

void loop() 
{
 if (Serial1.available()) 
 {