interfacing serial to LPT printer

some one can help me i used arduino leonardo board i want read data from serial rs232 and than printed it to epson lx310 using lpt port ho to do thats?

Welcome to the forum

Have a look here - http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,74776.0.html

yes i was see but i still confuse how i bridging data from my arduino serial pin to parallel was we made code in topic forum?

sutrisnotech:
some one can help me i used arduino leonardo board i want read data from serial rs232 and than printed it to epson lx310 using lpt port ho to do thats?

Why? The only reason I can come up with is that the serial port on your printer has failed and you want the arduino to redirect serial data from some device to the parallel interface on the printer.

I want connected my device used rs 232 port to my printer use parallel port , isnt arduino as bridging on thats system ?

wildbill:
Why? The only reason I can come up with is that the serial port on your printer has failed and you want the arduino to redirect serial data from some device to the parallel interface on the printer.

Yes my serial port has failed

Can you direct the sending device to talk to the com port the Leonardo is on or do you need to read from a physical RS232 port? If the latter, you'll need to use something like a MAX3232 to interface RS232 voltages to your Leonardo.

wildbill:
Can you direct the sending device to talk to the com port the Leonardo is on or do you need to read from a physical RS232 port? If the latter, you'll need to use something like a MAX3232 to interface RS232 voltages to your Leonardo.

Yes my device use ttl 5volt no need max ic any more

Can some one give me a code to programming my leonardo