Intermittent Compiler Error

Sometimes while compiling my program I get the error shown below. Most times, if I just compile it again, it goes away and completes and downloads OK. Once in a while, I have to exit the compiler and restart it. Running under Windows 10. I see the error is "Permission Denied" when trying to open the output file, but I'm not sure why that would be, or why it goes away on its own.

Any thoughts??? Thanks!

I also get the warning about Multiple libraries found for SD.h; not sure if I need to be concerned about this or not..... Doesn't seem to affect anything.

c:/chucks_files/downloads/arduino_1_8_8/arduino-1.8.8-windows/arduino-1.8.8/hardware/tools/arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot open output file C:\Users\cdavi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_339709/S3_Control_Program.ino.elf: Permission denied

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h"
Used: C:\Chucks_Files\Downloads\Arduino_1_8_8\arduino-1.8.8-windows\arduino-1.8.8\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD
Not used: C:\Chucks_Files\Downloads\Arduino_1_8_8\arduino-1.8.8-windows\arduino-1.8.8\libraries\SD
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.5.

I see the error is "Permission Denied" when trying to open the output file, but I'm not sure why that would be, or why it goes away on its own.

I have seen this caused when on access virus checking is enabled. The virus checker has the file open so it cannot be opened by the compiler

Good thought! The virus checker is a PITA. I have to disable it when using my Power BASIC compiler, because as soon as I generate an .exe file, it flags it as a virus and quarantines it.

Thanks!

v1.8.8 seems to just do that at random. Just do a re-compile, and it works. Never had it with any other version.

Regards,
Ray L.