intermittent random last byte of VirtualWire

I cant get code display working

I will try it again with the sketch as an attachment

You have made over 1,200 posts on this forum and have still not learned to put your code in code tags???

Your disptile array has 16 indexes, these are 0 to 15, not 1 to 16. If you access index 16, there will be no error message, you will just get data from outside the array that may be unused or may belong to some other variable.

Paul

Thanks Paul

I will try that, it has been a long night, and I wasted a lot of time in a silly mistake in Virtualwire too.

I tried to delete the original post, when I saw that the code tags had not worked , perhaps its all changed now, but couldn't find how.

I deleted the body and reposted with the code as an attachment

Boffin1:
I tried to delete the original post, when I saw that the code tags had not worked , perhaps its all changed now, but couldn't find how.

I deleted the body and reposted with the code as an attachment

You can't delete the first post in a topic/thread, but you can edit it and change the title or body, for example to put in code tags.

I can't see anything with an attachment...

Hi Paul

I can’t believe I messed up the Array size again - nearly as embarrassing as the == one !

! Thanks a lot

I did mark all three passages as code, but for some reason they all didn’t work, so when I found I could not delete it, I went back deleted the body of the post, and reposted using an attachment for the sketch.

I have since asked the moderator to remove that one.