Intermittent sound after WAV playing

Hi,
I've an issue for Fingerprint in Arduino UNO.
I've connected this device to work with a wav player. Everything works fine since a first play ends.
Infact after this operation, I hear an intermittent sound (noise). This noise is syncronized with the fingerprint's leds and there isn't any way to switch off this.

Which is the cause of this behavior? I'm sure that it depends on the device (fingerprint sensor) because if it is disabled, I'm able to play a sound without any intermittent noise after it ends.

Is there a method to restart or disable the sound?

Thanks

How have you powered the WAV player and fingerprint sensor?
Which WAV player? provide a link
Which fingerprint sensor? ditto
My guess is that you are powering them both from the UNO and it doesn't have enough power to handle them both. When the LED lights on the fingerprint sensor it draws enough current to make the voltage to all of them sag and that will always cause problems with an audio output.

Pete

Hi Pete, thank you for your reply.

The fingerprint sensor is this:

The WAV module is this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Micro-SD-Card-SDHC-high-speed-card-Mini-TF-Card-Reader-Module-SPI-Interfaces-with-Level/32625785168.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.uf1EfW

The power that I use is the 5V from the Arduino. I use the same pin to get power for fingerprint, WAV player, speaker and 4 relay module. It's too much, isn't it??

Is there a method to get power with a single VDC source? I'm using a 9V battery for all the system.
I'm not an expert (I'm a software developer).

Thanks
Davide

I think the problem is that both those devices use the SPI port. So how have you wired it up and what have you done in the software to stop the two devices being accessed at the same time?

THIS: "The power that I use is the 5V from the Arduino. I use the same pin to get power for fingerprint, WAV player, speaker and 4 relay module. It's too much, isn't it??"

seems a little suspect to me as well....

Dear Mike,
I have no idea on how to switch off the sound player.
This could be the solution!
I use the function tmrpcm.play to start play the WAV but if it is possible to reset the device, I’m quite sure that the noise could be stopped.
Is there a way to reset the tmrpcm module?

Thanks.
Davide

I have no idea on how to switch off the sound player.
This could be the solution!

No. You do not have a sound player do you.

I use the function tmrpcm.play to start play the WAV

But you said that

The WAV module is this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Micro-SD-Card-SDHC-high-speed-card-Mini-TF-Card-Reader-Module-SPI-Interfaces-with-Level/32625785168.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.uf1EfW

Was a WAV module - that is only the SD card reader.

I told you that the problem was using the SPI for the fingerprint reader and the SD card reader at the same time.