internal MCU sim 800L

Hello, i am currently on a project 'gsm gps tracking system' and i am using sim 800L, nano board as well as neo 6m ublox gps, but i am facing a serious issue regarding the enclosure size as all the items need to be packed together in a smaller unit, sorry if i am in a wrong place, i managed to move on to sim 808 which has gsm+gps+bt on board that saves a lot of space

but then someone tipped me that can use the internal MCU (arm based micro) of sim 808 to burn it the C code eliminating arduino nano and hence saving more space as well as reducing over all cost for the project

well i contacted the simcom for help but they required some couple of docs regarding my company's profile which actually i am not having , i do not have a company ( and i thought so this is truly possible, working on internal MCU of simcom gsm modems) but the simcom restricts it's manipulation somehow, I do not know why.

if any one had done it before , any help will be strongly appreciated..and sorry for my terrible English

sorry if i am in a wrong place

How is this even remotely a programming issue? Do you think that reducing the amount of code will somehow make the Arduino smaller?

but then someone tipped me that can use the internal MCU (arm based micro) of sim 808 to burn it the C code eliminating arduino nano and hence saving more space as well as reducing over all cost for the project

So, you are planning to not use an Arduino, but want the Arduino forum to answer questions, anyway. Well, good luck with that.

PaulS:
How is this even remotely a programming issue? Do you think that reducing the amount of code will somehow make the Arduino smaller?
So, you are planning to not use an Arduino, but want the Arduino forum to answer questions, anyway. Well, good luck with that.

i can't stand why sometimes you are too negative