internal pullup / pulldown on Teensy 3.x

Hello,

I was looking for a solution to pullup or pulldown the inputs of a Teensy 3.2 & 3.6 on web.

I found something like this:

portConfigRegister(pin) = PORT_PCR_MUX(1) | PORT_PCR_PE;

this shell pulldown the input pin down to ground by using the internal pullup/down resistor.
In my case I tried this for pin 19 on a Teensy 3.2.

I didn´t got any error that this is unknown or simular but it looks like there is something wrong how I use it.

Error messages:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/pins_arduino.h:206:35: error: expected unqualified-id before 'volatile'

#define portConfigRegister(pin) ((volatile uint32_t *)(digital_pin_to_info_PGM[(pin)].config))

^
any.ino:23:2: note: in expansion of macro 'portConfigRegister'

*portConfigRegister(19) = PORT_PCR_MUX(1) | PORT_PCR_PE;  

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/pins_arduino.h:206:35: error: expected ')' before 'volatile'

#define portConfigRegister(pin) ((volatile uint32_t *)(digital_pin_to_info_PGM[(pin)].config))

^

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/pins_arduino.h:206:35: error: expected ')' before 'volatile'

^

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/pins_arduino.h:206:35: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'volatile'

^

^

How is the correct format and how can I correctly use this?

Thank you!

What's wrong with this?

pinMode(pin, INPUT_PULLDOWN);

source

PieterP:
What's wrong with this?

pinMode(pin, INPUT_PULLDOWN);

source

according to the reference pulldown do not exist. Mat I am blind?!