interrupt characteristics on the arduino Due

I would like to know if there is a mode of attachInterrupts() that can do what i am looking for, if not, if there is a possible work around.

To be better understand what i want i will be presenting an exaggerated scenario.

Assuming that i have two (2) interrupt service routine routine A and routine B. and they are both observing different signals that will go high for about 20ms. Now there is no telling when those signals will arrive it could be simultaneous. Is there a mode such that when the second signal arrives but the due is still processing the first interrupt and when it exits the routine it will immeditly trigger the second one.

I suspect that “CHANGE” mode does this but is in need of confirmation.

I'm not familiar with the Due.

Interrupts are queued. If you use the external interrupts (does the Due has them?), they will be processed in sequence of triggering.

Some processors have a priority system for interrupts; don't know about the Due (an AVR processor does not have it though it can be simulated). An interrupt with a higher priority can interrupt an interrupt with a lower priority.

sterretje: Interrupts are queued. If you use the external interrupts (does the Due has them?), they will be processed in sequence of triggering.

yes the due have external interrupts, all its pins can be configured for interrupt. So interrupts being queued is it a general standard for all microcontrollers? it is good if its so

sterretje: Some processors have a priority system for interrupts; don't know about the Due (an AVR processor does not have it though it can be simulated). An interrupt with a higher priority can interrupt an interrupt with a lower priority.

i think the due has that but im not keen on using that because i was planning on timing sensitive work inside the ISR