Invalid library found in

Hi all
getting an error with 1.6.6 which states I have a Invalid library found in

..........\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i586\1.6.2+1.0\libraries\Wire:

and Ethernet or other libraries wont upload t my galileo. Any suggestions. The basic examples upload ok.

any suggestions please turer

turer66:
getting an error with 1.6.6 which states I have a Invalid library found in

..........\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i586\1.6.2+1.0\libraries\Wire:

That error was cause by the ..........\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i586\1.6.2+1.0\libraries\Wire\libraries.properties file which is supposed to be named library.properties. I have submitted a fix for this issue to the Galileo boards package repository: Correct Wire library library.properties filename by per1234 · Pull Request #14 · intel/corelibs-galileo · GitHub. That fix will only be available once the patch is accepted and a new version of the package is released so until then you can change the filename to fix the warning.

turer66:
Ethernet or other libraries wont upload t my galileo.

I'm not sure but those libraries might not be compatible with the Galileo. You might get more help if you post the error messages that are shown when you try to verify one of those library examples.

turer66:
Ethernet or other libraries wont upload t my galileo. Any suggestions. The basic examples upload ok.

I figured out the problem. In the ..........\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i586\1.6.2+1.0\libraries{library name}\library.properties files the architecture value is wrong(it needs to match the architecture folder name) so it is causing the Arduino IDE Built-In versions of those libraries to be used instead of the Galileo specific versions. To fix this, in the library.properties file for each library change the line:

architectures=i586-uclibc

to:

architectures=i586

I will also submit a patch for this issue and a couple other problems I have found. I haven't even stated looking at their Arduino 101 and Arduino Edison files yet. Apparently the people who make the Galileo don't bother to do any testing with the version of the Arduino IDE that's been released for a month now(and the hourly builds that have been available for months before that). Pretty lame.

Thank you Pert. Your a smart guy. Thanks again