Invalid Library

This .Zip file does not contain a sketch, check the file and try again. i'm having this problem while importing the AMS5812 pressure sensor library file what to do plzz help.

i'm having this problem while importing the AMS5812 pressure sensor library file

That you got from where?

what to do

Use proper punctuation and capital letters where required.

plzz help.

Text-speak not spoken here.

Dargoon:
i'm having this problem

What problem would that be?

i'm currently working on a project which includes a AMS5812 absolute pressure sensor i'm getting output in milli bars as i want to change the unit using push button using switch case function i'm able to do but the value is not refreshing at every 500msec as i give the delay to refresh the value when ever i switch between the case.

Dargoon:
i'm currently working on a project which includes a AMS5812 absolute pressure sensor i'm getting output in milli bars as i want to change the unit using push button using switch case function i'm able to do but the value is not refreshing at every 500msec as i give the delay to refresh the value when ever i switch between the case.

That probably means something to you.
Please try again.

If you write your code the same way you write posts here, without any CAPITALS or punctuation marks then that's why you're in trouble.

The problem is definitely somewhere in the code (that you haven't shown us) or in the way your circuit (that you haven't shown us) is put together.

Steve

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

We need this information so we know what you are asking AND can provide relevant information.

Thanks.. Tom.. :slight_smile:

How to Read a pc fac Current using Arduino?

Dargoon:

A what?

Dargoon:

Was that supposed to be fan? If so, all you need to do is connect a current sensor to the Arduino, with the PC fan power line going past the current sensor.

This is NOT a programming question.