Inverter Project

https://imgur.com/a/6nf7EQX[/img]

Hey guys a little new to this forum, need some advice

So I found this circuit on a video(see image above) I was watching that alternates the polarities, I set it up on a bread board and It works perfectly with normal switches but I tried using a TIP120 and a RFZ44N transistor with the arduino. The problem is the transistors keep turning into resistors when the voltage is applied to the gate pin. Any advice on what transistors I need to use? or what im doing wrong?

thanks

Please read How to get the best out of this forum (short version)

At the least, we need a schematic. Post your schematic in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg or png. PLEASE- not a pretty Fritzing picture.

Just what are you trying to make? The video seen above is not there.

Fixed? I still can’t see it. Anyway, depending on your needs, a simple H-bridge motor driver chip may work. Albeit for a “square” instead of a “sine” wave.

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled “How to use this Forum”.
OR

It is best that you attach images so they can be viewed in your post.

Tom… :slight_smile:
OPs image

Hi, You would be best to draw your circuit and post a picture of it. Please include; Your controller and pin numbers. Component names and pin names. [u]Complete Power supply[/u] circuitry including voltages.

Thanks.. Tom... :)

How about a proposed schematic, your picture is not a schematic. How to you control shoot through, if you do not you will blow a lot of IGBTs. What transistors are you using that have gates? What are the voltages and currents you want to switch. Do you have any experience in designing SMPS units?