IOT

Hello everyone,
I got the sensor data sent wirelessly from a distant node with Arduino to another SINK node with Arduino connected to a computer.

Now , my objective is to connect the received sensor data from the distant node to update in a website. How to connect the sensor data which appears in the serial monitor in Arduino IDE to internet ?(my idea is to measure the humidity from a remote place to update automatically in a website)
And if i copy the serial monitor data from the Arduino to a text file , is there a possibility to send a text file to a website ?

Please give your valuable suggestions !

As the data arrives at the PC, you can write a small program that put the data in a database.
A small webserver can fetch the latest data from the DB and show whatever you want.

Python is fun for this, but in fact almost any tech can be used.

You need thingSpeak.com. Looks a bit strange at first but when you move on, it is pretty good.

You can upload info to a website using a custom program in the pc, the program in the pc works as a bridge between arduino and the website. You can make yourself the program in python or java or else.

mart256:
You can upload info to a website using a custom program in the pc, the program in the pc works as a bridge between arduino and the website. You can make yourself the program in python or java or else.

What programming software should i use for connecting to the internet?