IR Servo Project does not upload

I have included my sketch with the error code that pops up. I dont understand the error as a am quite new with Arduino. Can someone give me a solution? ( Weird thing is, it verifies the sketch perfectly )

SKETCH :

#include <Servo.h>
#include <IRremote.h>

unsigned long Value2 = 0xFD50AF;
unsigned long Value1 = 0xFD10EF;
int RECV_PIN = 11;
IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);
decode_results results;

Servo servo1;

void setup() {

Serial.begin(9600);
irrecv.enableIRIn();

servo1.attach(10);
}

void loop() {

if (irrecv.decode(&results)) {
Serial.println(results.value, HEX);
irrecv.resume();
}

if(results.value == Value1) {
servo1.write(179);
}

if(results.value == Value1) {
servo1.write(1);
}

}

ERROR CODES:

Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
Invalid library found in C:\Users\lex\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master: C:\Users\lex\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master
Invalid library found in C:\Users\lex\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master-20180505T013954Z-001: C:\Users\lex\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master-20180505T013954Z-001
Invalid library found in C:\Users\lex\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master: C:\Users\lex\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master
Invalid library found in C:\Users\lex\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master-20180505T013954Z-001: C:\Users\lex\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master-20180505T013954Z-001

The error message indicates a bunch of invalid libraries; this is not a bootloader issue.

Would there be a way to fix that, or is it a unique issue with my libraries ( Like is it a universal thing that everyone has in their libraries )

No, it's just a problem with the IRemote library.
Try deleting it and reinstalling it.

Just tried it, doesn’t work. I’m kind of confused. Is it possible that the their are multiple varieties of the same IRemote libraries? Any suggestions?

Did you use the library manager? If not, try that.

But invalid libraries usually don't cause upload errors (to my knowledge).

Please use file->preferences and enable verbose output during upload and post the messages here.