IR to IR Converter - TV wall control

I have three tvs set up in a group on the wall, each tv equipped with a Cisco cable box. I am unable to change codes on the cable boxes so when I press the menu button they all three pop up the menu.

My goal is to use a single IR receiver to receive from three different cable box devices set up on my universal remote (Cisco, Channel Master & Magnavox).

When I have the Cisco device selected, on my remote, and I press the "guide" button the Arduino should receive 0x36C127 (I would pass this one through to IR LED#1 and point it at my cable box #1), with the Channel Master device selected, on my remote, and I press the "guide" button the Arduino should receive 0x807F087F (I would convert this one to the Cisco code - 0x36C127 - send it to IR LED#2 and point it at my cable box #2), similar concept for the Magnavox remote code.

I'm using an UNO connected to an IR receiver and three IR Leds. I've been trying to modify the "record" example out of the IRLib2 library. I have been able to receive and record all of the codes for all three devices using record example. I have also been able to send the recorded code to the Cisco cable box; therefore, I know my elelectronic circuit works.

My problem is that my programming skills are very limited. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Football season is just around the corner and I would like to be able to watch three different games on each TV.